Capturing Shape & Securing Quality
Tactile measuring and optical scanning
Our systems for process-integrated measuring and scanning optimize accuracy and quality. We offer solutions making use of:
- touch trigger probes for pointwise measuring
- optical laser line sensors for area scanning
Integration into NC environment
We attach spcial importance to the perfect integration of measuring technology into the machine and control environment. BCT solutions run on PCs and can be connected to common NC controls.
Measuring before/during/after NC machining
- Measuring performed before NC machining detects inaccurate clamping positions and deviations in the shape of individual workpieces – for example, for workpiece alignment or the subsequent adaptive machining.
- Measuring performed during NC machining prevents manufacturing errors. Deviations can be identified early on and corrective action taken to prevent the production of scrap.
- Measuring performed during NC machining makes it possible to quickly inspect the workpieces on the NC machine. A convenient software package compares target and actual values and performs extensive analyses.
In addition to our standard solutions, we can develop software solutions custom-tailored to youspecial requirements
Fon: +49-(0)231-97 50 10 0
Fax: +49-(0)231-97 50 10 99
INNOSOL BCT Pte Ltd
1026 Tai Seng Avenue #03-3536
Fon: +65-68 41 93 87
For china enquiries, please send to: